Monday, July 26, 2010

I am getting ready for Orlando 2010. The first National conference I attended was in Dallas in 2007, I went alone and I didn't know a soul. Fast forward three years. I now have a completed manuscript and tons of writing friends, most met on many writers' loop.

I am armed with my camera and my voice recorder. I will roam the conference on the lookout for many things: agents and editors (of course), my favorite writers, unique online workshop presenters and current trends in the industry. Is there anything you'd like to hear or see? Any questions you'd like to ask someone?

Leave me a comment with your preference, I will try to hunt down the answers as best as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! I'll comment first to let you know what I'm very interested about: YA and historical trends. There will be many workshops on these two markets and I'll attend as much as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, don't forget to enjoy yourself! I look forward to hearing all the exciting news when you get back. As for thoughts on interesting topics...I guess I would like to know what the newest trend is for the romance market. Are historicals back? Is there a new desired locale? Have we heard the last of Paranormals?

    ReplyDelete